Fast and fresh fish tacos with cabbage slaw and cilantro-lime cauliflower rice are ideal for Taco Tuesday!
For the cilantro-lime cauliflower rice:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro, minced
For the cabbage slaw:
- 6 cups cabbage slaw – mix of green cabbage, purple cabbage, and carrots
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (omit for AIP)
- Juice of 1 lime
For the tilapia:
- 2 tilapia filets
- Salt and Pepper (omit pepper for AIp)
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Corn tortilla shells (omit for AIP)
- Cut cauliflower florets off head and use a food processor to turn the florets into rice.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium head and add a slick of olive oil. Add chopped onion and cook until the onion begins to turn color and soften. Add the cauliflower rice and the lime juice. Cover and let the rice steam for approximately 5 minutes until tender. Stir in cilantro and set aside.
- Mix together Greek yogurt and lime juice. Toss with cabbage slaw and set aside.
- Bring non-stick skillet to high head and add oil. Salt and pepper both sides of the tilapia and add to pan, searing for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add fish to tortilla shells, top with cabbage slaw, black beans, and any other topping you would like! Serve with cilantro-lime cauliflower rice.