- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil (I love Trader Joe’s version!)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Place garbanzo beans, garlic, and salt in a food processor and pulse until broken down, scraping the sides as needed.
- Stream olive oil and toasted sesame oil into the food processor as it is running and process until it reaches your desired consistency. Place hummus in a bowl and drizzle with a little more olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, minced onion, garlic and salt. Top hummus with spice mixture and serve with pita chips!