These double almond paleo protein cookies are made with only 9 ingredients, using 1 bowl, in 20 minutes, and boast 7 grams of protein in each cookie!
- 3 Tablespoons ghee
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Nuzest Clean Lean Protein – Just Natural
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup diary free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- In a medium bowl, melt ghee and allow it to come to room temperature. Add coconut sugar and whisk until well combined.
- Add egg, almond butter, and vanilla. Whisk until completely incorporated.
- Add almond flour, Nuzest Clean Lean Protein, and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using your hands, portion dough into 12 even balls and slightly flatten with your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Keywords: cookie, protein powder, chocolate chip, almond flour