A simple roasted delicata squash with goat cheese and pomegranate combines the sweet caramelized squash with the creamy goat cheese for a perfect fall dish!
- 2 delicata squash
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and dry the squash. Cut lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Cut the squash into approximately 1/3 in thick slices.*
- Place squash on two baking sheets. Top each with 1 Tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Top roasted squash with crumbled goat cheese and pomegranate seeds.
*You can cut the slices as thick or as thin as you want; you just have to adjust the baking time. I wouldn’t cut them thinner than 1/4 inch.
Keywords: delicata squash, salad