Learn how to set up a Crudité Platter that your guests will love, filled with fresh and seasonal veggies, marinated salmon, and artichokes. Follow this easy guide and I promise all of your guests will gobble up this vegetable tray!
- 2 pouches Safe Catch Foods Wild Alaska Pink Salmon, Italian Herb
- 1 jar grilled and marinated artichokes
- Vegetables: cherry tomatoes, rainbow carrots, yellow squash, Persian cucumber, green bell peppers, snow peas
- Other add-ins: cheese, crackers, olives, nuts, dip!
- Empty Safe Catch Salmon pouches into a bowl and place on a large platter.
- Into another small bowl, place marinated artichokes and set on platter.
- Slice vegetables and arrange around salmon and artichokes on the crudité platter, making sure to vary size and color.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: crudite, vegetables, canned salmon