Orange creamsicle chia pudding popsicles are the creamiest and dreamiest way to satisfy your sweet tooth without any added dairy!
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1 5.3 ounce container So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Grain free paleo granola
- Orange Slices
- Using the KitchenIQ Prep & Measure Tool, squeeze and measure orange juice.
- To the juice add coconut milk, yogurt alternative and whisk to combine.
- Stir in chia seeds and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Add a few pinches of paleo granola to the bottom of 8 popsicle molds. Top granola with a spoonful of chia pudding before adding an orange slice. Repeat for all 8 popsicles.
- Top off the 8 popsicle molds, cover, and insert a popsicle stick.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or until set.