This chopped thai broccoli salad is loaded with a rainbow of veggies and tossed in a creamy cashew dressing! It’s the perfect compliment to any meal and it’s Whole30 approved too!
For the salad:
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- ½ small head of red cabbage, chopped (about 2 cups shredded cabbage)
- 1 head of broccoli, very finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
For the thai cashew butter dressing:
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2–3 Tablespoons warm water, to thin dressing
- Extra cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped cashews
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss together.
- In a small bowl, add all dressing ingredients except water. Whisk to combine.
- Add 2 Tablespoons water to thin dressing, and add the third if you would like yours thinner (I did!).
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix to combine.
Keywords: broccoli, cashew, vegan, whole30, salad