Quick and easy chocolate tahini protein bites require simple ingredients and only 10 minutes of active prep time! Filled with wholesome ingredients like coconut flakes, dates, and tahini – these protein bites are as healthy as they are delicious!
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 scoops Nuzest chocolate
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/8 cup cacao nibs
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 pitted dates
- Add everything to a food processor and process until a paste/ball forms.
- Scoops out bites – whatever size you want – onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. I used a 2 Tablespoon cookie scoop and got 13.
- Chill in the freezer until firm. And store in the freezer until you want to eat one!
Keywords: energy bite, energy ball, Nuzest, protein ball