Nothing is better than summer grilling and simple paleo chicken and veggie kebabs are an easy way to please the whole family!
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup avocado oil*
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos**
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute
For the kebabs:
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes and place in a plastic bag.
- Chop bell peppers and red onion into chunks. Place into the bag with the chicken.
- Pour marinade over chicken and veggies. Remove as much air as possible and seal the bag closed. Place in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Assemble the skewers alternating between chicken and veggies.
- Grill the skewers for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
*Feel free to sub in olive oil if you don’t have avocado oil.
**You can also use soy sauce (if not GF) or tamari in place of the coconut aminos.
Keywords: chicken, kebab, skewer