A vegan, cheese flavored cream sauce made from cashews and nutritional yeast. This simple, healthy, and delicious recipe can be made in 5 minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, water to cover
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, add cashews, cover with water and soak for 3 hours until soft. Drain and rinse.
- To the bowl of your food processor, add cashews, water, nutritional yeast, garlic, and salt.
- Process until very smooth.
- If you desire a thinner consistency, add more water to thin.
Keywords: raw, vegan, condiment