- 2 ears corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Char your ears of corn on the grill or over your gas stovetop. Once cool, cut corn off ear.
- Combine corn, black beans, jalapeno, red onion, bell pepper, and cilantro in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Add lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin. Stir to combine.
- Eat as a salad or with your favorite tortilla chips!