Sweet and spicy charred brussels sprouts are a simple side dish to complement dinner! Made in under 30 minutes, these are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Chomps Hoppin’ Jalapeno Beef sticks, chopped
- 1–2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Clean and trim your brussels sprouts. Half or quarter the sprouts depending on the size.
- In a large skillet (I adore my 12 inch cast iron), heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the brussels sprouts, keeping them in a single layer as much as possible. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are tender and have begun to char. If the sprouts are browning too quickly, lower the heat to medium.
- Add chopped Chomps sticks and drizzle with maple syrup. Stir until the syrup melts and coats the brussels sprouts.
Keywords: brussels sprouts, chomps snack sticks