For the Salad:
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 3 cups roasted butternut squash
- 2 cups roasted brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pepitas
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Add rinsed quinoa to a small pot with 2 cups of water, bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, cover pot, and cook until water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Roast butternut squash and brussels sprouts.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Allow the quinoa and roasted vegetables to cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, add dressing, and toss to combine.