Simple ingredients make this brussels sprout hash easy to whip up and a treat to eat! Invite your friends over for a Whole30 approved brunch!
- 1/2 pound bacon, chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 pound brussels sprouts, shaved
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet over medium. Add chopped bacon and cook until crispy. (I like to use my kitchen scissors and cut the bacon right into my skillet.) Remove and place on a paper towel or bag to absorb the extra grease.
- To the leftover bacon grease, add cubed sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until just soft – about 10 minutes.
- Add brussels sprouts and mix until combined. Cook until sprouts begin to wilt – approximately 3-5 minutes.
- While the sprouts are cooking, fry eggs in another skillet until cooked. I prefer mine over-easy!
- Add bacon back into the skillet with the sweet potato and brussels sprouts. Top with fried eggs.
Keywords: hash, vegetable hash, whole30