Made with organic ingredients, these Bilinski chicken sausage skewers are easy to make, delicious, and filled with good for you ingredients!
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 bell peppers – red, orange, yellow, and green
- 1 small red onion
- 1 package Bilinski’s Pineapple Barbecue Chicken Sausage
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop your bell peppers and red onion into large chunks and place in a plastic bag.
- Add in the lemon juice mixture and let the vegetables marinade for 30 minutes or longer.
- Cut the Bilinski’s Pineapple Barbecue chicken sausage into bites (I had 7 bites per sausage).
- Assemble the skewers, alternating between vegetables and sausage.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and grill skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Keywords: chicken, chicken sausage, skewer, kebab