Crispy homemade fries topped with dairy free tzatziki, feta cheese, and parsley – these whole30 baked greek fries are the perfect addition to any meal!
For the tzatzki:
- 1–5 ounce container plain coconut yogurt
- 1/4 large cucumber, unpeeled and finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch each sea salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
For the fries:
- 4–5 large yukon gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- lemon zest and juice (for serving)
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta (omit for Whole30)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the potato wedges, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper in a zip top bag and shake to combine. Transfer the potatoes to a parchment lined baking sheet and evenly spread out the wedges. Transfer to the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, flipping once, until evenly baked and golden brown.
- While the fries bake, make the tzatziki: Finely grate cucumber with the skin on – this should yield about 1/3 cup. Using a thin towel, squeeze out excess moisture. The remaining amount should be about 1/8 cup. Add all tzatziki ingredients to a bowl and combine. Taste and add additional spices if necessary.
- Whisk remaining olive oil, chopped garlic, parsley and dill in a large bowl. Add the mixture to the hot fries and toss to combine. Taste and season with extra salt and pepper as needed.
- Arrange on a platter. Sprinkle with feta and and serve alongside dairy free tzatziki and lemon wedges. Adjust salt as needed.
Keywords: fries, Greek, potato, tzatziki