These baked cauliflower wings are the perfect way to satisfy your wing cravings! Perfect for game night, a simple side, or weekend snack – these are paleo, vegan, and gluten free too!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 cups Plant Snacks’ Sea Salt cassava root chips
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl and toss with mayonnaise.
- Using a food processor or blender, process Plant Snacks’ cassava root chips until they become a flour consistency. Two cups of chips should yield about 1/2 cup flour.
- In a small bowl combine Plant Snacks flour, nutritional yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Mix well.
- Dip cauliflower florets in breading and place on baking sheet, repeat until all florets are coated. Spritz with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes turning halfway. Delicious served with ketchup or barbecue sauce.
Keywords: vegan, buffalo, cauliflower