This two ingredient bacon blistered green bean recipe is made in under 15 minutes and is paleo and Whole30 approved. Plus, everything is better with bacon!
- 2 pieces bacon, cut into small strips
- 1 pound green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once hot, fry bacon until crispy.
- Remove bacon and remove all but 1 Tablespoon of bacon fat.
- Add the green beans and saute for 5-10 minutes or until they begin to blister.
- Add green beans to a serving bowl and top with bacon bits.
Keywords: bacon, green beans