- 1 avocado
- 5 ounces (1 can) tuna
- 2 Tablespoons greek yogurt (omit for AIP)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped red onion
- Lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper (omit pepper for AIP)
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop the middle of both avocado halves into a bowl, leaving about half of the avocado flesh. (If on AIP, scoop out entire avocado flesh.)
- Add avocado, Greek yogurt, onion, and lemon juice to a bowl and mash together. Add tuna, salt and pepper, and mix to combine.
- Fill avocado shells with tuna salad and serve.