Almond flour apple crisp is warm and comforting with the wonderful flavors of fall – only made better by the perfect portion for you and your bestie!
- 2 Honeycrisp apples
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup gluten free oats
- 3 Tablespoons almond meal
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel the apples and use a spiralizer to slice them very thin. Toss with 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Set aside.
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Stir until a crumble begins to form. You might need to use your fingers.
- Spray a 6 inch baking dish with coconut oil. Add apples. Top with crumble.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until bubbling.
- Top with ice cream and enjoy.
Keywords: apple, crisp, pie, crumble