- 1 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes protein packed pancake and flapjack mix
- 1 packet Aloha vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup natural almond butter (I used Trader Joe’s crunchy!)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt*
- Line a 8×8 in baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute. Scrap down the sides and continue to pulse until a dough begins to form.
- Using your hands, press dough in the pan evenly.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, cut into 10 bars and store in the fridge.
Omit salt if your almond butter is salted.
You can also make this recipe into Almond Butter Protein Bites – you should get approximately 30 bites.