Paleo almond butter and jelly brownies are the perfect fudgy and gooey treat! Made with wholesome ingredients, these brownies are made for family celebrations (like Memorial Day!) or a mid-week dessert!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup diary-free chocolate chunks
- To top: 1 Tablespoon almond butter, 1 Tablespoon raspberry jelly, 2 Tablespoons freeze-dried raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×9 in dish with parchment paper.
- Whisk together dry ingredients, including coconut sugar.
- Mix together wet ingredients. Add dry to wet and mix to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour into lined baking sheet.
- Place small (about 1/2 teaspoon) drops of almond butter and jelly across the top. Swirl with a toothpick and top with freeze dried raspberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Keywords: almond butter, bars, brownies, jelly