Thanks to Safe Catch’s new seasoned elite tuna, only 5 minutes stand between you and a protein-packed lunch of cajun tuna lettuce wraps!
- 2 large purple cabbage leaves
- 3 pieces butter lettuce
- 1 can Safe Catch Cajun seasoned elite tuna
- Sliced avocado
- 1 Tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- Water to thin
- Take each cabbage leaf and remove the thick stem. Cut large leaves in half.
- Line three pieces of cabbage with butter lettuce.
- Divide the Safe Catch Cajun seasoned tuna between the three lettuce wraps and top with sliced avocado.
- In a small bowl, mix together tahini and adobo sauce. Add water to thin to desired consistency. Drizzle on lettuce wraps and enjoy!
Keywords: tuna, canned tuna, taco