- 1/2 cup pitted dates, soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Place dates in the bowl of your food processor and process until the dates are broken down into rice-sized pieces, scraping down the sides as needed. Add cranberries and continue to process.
- Add the pistachios, cashews, and salt to the bowl, pulsing to break up the nuts.
- Add the chocolate chips and continue to pulse to break up the chips and the ingredients come together and form a dough.
- Roll into 12 equal sized balls and place in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!