Homemade 4-ingredient vanilla walnut protein bars are the perfect pre-workout snack to give you a boost of energy without filling you up or weighing you down.
- 1 cup dates, packed and soaked if necessary
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 scoops Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- If your dates are pretty firm, soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes to soften. Add dates to the bowl of your food processor and pulse 5 or 6 times to break down.
- Add the walnuts, protein powder, and coconut. Process until fully combined and ingredients come together and form a ‘dough’.
- Line a 8×4 inch bread pan with parchment paper. Add ‘dough’ to pan and using your fingers, or the bottom of a glass, press the dough into the pan evenly.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 equal squares.
Keywords: no bake, protein bar, energy bite