Simple ingredients are all that you need to make these stunning herb marinated goat cheese balls! The perfect cracker topping and an easy way to please a crowd this holiday season – add these to your holiday party menu!
I am thrilled to be partnering with Simple Mills to bring you a Simply Bright Holiday Appetizer that is perfectly paired with Simple Mills Sprouted Seed Crackers . As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Hungry by Nature and the brands that make it possible!
Happy Holidays my friends!
Gah, the holidays are simply the best time of the year. A time to gather with friends and family. A time to give gifts. And yes, a time to eat all of the good food.
Because if I’m being real with you, it’s ALL about the food.
The holiday food spread has looked a little different for me and my family over the past few years. As my sisters and I were diagnosed with Celiacs, we began adapting our favorite holiday recipes – making gluten free cookies, fancy dinners, and festive appetizers – all allergy friendly.
Now I take great pride knowing that I can put together an epic allergy-free recipe for everyone!
Today’s festive holiday appetizer is no different – Herb Marinated Goat Cheese Balls!
Like most of my recipes, this is what you’ll find:
This appetizer comes together in no time. Chop up a bunch of fresh herbs (use your favorite!). Slice and roll goat cheese into balls and coat in herbs. Soak (yes, soak!) in olive oil. And serve with Simple Mills Sprouted Seed Crackers.
As you know, I have been a long time fan of Simple Mills (their rosemary sea salt almond flour crackers are the stuff of gods!) – BUT I have been actually been loving their new Sprouted Seed Crackers for these herb marinated goat cheese balls instead!
Their sprouted seed crackers are sturdier and can take the extra oomph from the goat cheese.
Yea, the oomph 😉
I picked these up at Whole Foods, but you can literally find them anywhere.
I know your guests will love these herb marinated goat cheese balls! When you make them, post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature so that I can see!Print
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Simple Mills Everything Sprouted Seed Crackers
- Place all of the chopped herbs in a shallow bowl. Feel free to use as much or as little as you would like – there is no right way to do this – just pick your favorites!
- Cut the log of goat cheese into approximately 8 slices, then cut those slices into quarters. Roll them between your hands into balls and place into the bowl of chopped herbs.
- Roll the balls into the herbs, coating all sides, and place in a shallow dish. Add enough olive oil to submerge the balls halfway.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Make sure to rotate the balls before serving so they are fully coated with the olive oil. Serve with Simple Mills Everything Sprouted Seed Crackers.
Make sure you pin this for your holiday parties!
Join the Hungry by Nature tribe!
Get the latest recipes, exclusive content, and much more!