HUBBA HUBBA MOMMA IN TROUBA.
Pat and I have been rewatching New Girl on Netflix and that is easily my favorite line of the show. It also is the most accurate depiction of how I feel about this Maple Tahini Fall Harvest Salad.
To be honest, I’m never been good at making salads. At least not salads that serve as the main course. I order salads at restaurants and enjoy them; but it wasn’t until recently that I figured out why my salads at home were not up to par.
Yep. Now this might seem obvious to some, but it took me a long time to figure this out. I want a salad with some crunch, some cream, some salt, some sweet, some pop, some pizzazz – you know?!
Luckily, this salad has got it!
- Crunchy greens
- Smooth squash
- Creamy tahini
- Sweet maple
- And a pop of pomegranate!
Plus, it’s topped off with none other than my grain free granola!
Granola isn’t just a breakfast food. It adds the perfect crunch to top off this maple tahini fall harvest salad and just a bit of sweetness too.
Seriously guys, it’s so so good.
I am so excited for you to make this Maple Tahini Fall Harvest Salad!! When you do, post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature so that I can see it!
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash (I used the pre-cut squash from Trader Joes)
- Drizzle olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch green kale
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 4 ounces proscuitto
- Seeds from ½ pomegranate
- ⅓ cup Hungry by Nature Grain Free Granola
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss butternut squash in a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until cooked through.
- While the squash roasts, prepare the rest of the salad. Remove kale leaves from stems and finely chop. Add kale to large bowl. Using a mandolin, food processor, or knife, shred brussels sprouts. Add to kale and toss to combine. Slice proscuitto and add to salad. Add pomegranate seeds.
- Add the roasted squash.
- Make the maple tahini dressing: Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake to combine.
- Add to salad and toss together.
- Top with Hungry by Nature Grain Free Granola!
Make sure you pin this recipe for later!
Join the Hungry by Nature tribe!
Get the latest recipes, exclusive content, and much more!