Summer grilling at its best – grilled greek salmon kebabs! Only 10 minutes of prep and 10 minutes of cooking stand between you and the easiest weeknight dinner. These kebabs are gluten free, paleo, whole30 approved and AIP too!
Let me guess: summer is so hot that you don’t want to turn on your oven?
Let me also guess: you’re hungry, need food STAT, and don’t want to spend the night cooking?
GUYS. Then these grilled greek salmon kebabs are for you!
Salmon is a staple in my house. It’s on our dinner table weekly, if not more. I am always looking for new ways to prepare it so we don’t get bored of the same ole thang.
These grilled greek salmon kebabs are the ideal combination of super easy, insanely flavorful, and quick! All you have to do is:
- Cube the salmon.
- Toss with oil and spices.
- Skewer with lemon slices.
The flavors on the salmon are fabulous as is; but I love eating these as lettuce wraps with sliced cucumber and coconut yogurt. They are also fabulous with a little avocado too! But really, is there anything not fabulous with a little avocado? I don’t think so.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Make these Grilled Greek Salmon Kebabs and post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature for a chance to be featured!
- 1½ pounds skinless salmon fillet (preferably wild), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1½ tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Serve with: butter lettuce, cucumber slices, and coconut yogurt
- Heat your grill to medium heat - about 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss salmon with avocado oil. Add the spices and stir until salmon is evenly coated.
- Skewer the salmon and lemon slices. I prefer to use two skewers for each one - this helps keep the salmon and lemon in place.
- Grill skewers for approximately 8 minutes, flipping halfway through. Note: the salmon will release itself from the grill when it is ready.
Looking for other delicious salmon recipes?
Join the Hungry by Nature tribe!
Get the latest recipes, exclusive content, and much more!