These frozen cold brew cookie sandwiches are the sweetest treat for summer! Cold brew frozen dessert is sandwiched between two soft cookies and dipped in extra chocolate for good measure. You will definitely want more than one!
I am thrilled to be partnering with So Delicious Dairy Free to bring you an amazing diary free dessert. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Hungry by Nature and the brands that make it possible!
Now that it is officially summer, my internal monologue goes something like this:
- Dang, it’s hot out!
- I need something to cool me down.
- Maybe a nice cold cocktail.
- Ugh, but I’m also hungry too.
- What is cold and refreshing but will also fill me up?
- I know, a frozen cold brew cookie sandwich!
- YES YES YES
- I love cold brew! And cookies! And cookie sandwiches!
- I love summer!
That is, verbatim, a conversation that I had with myself last weekend when it was 90+ degrees for three days in a row.
And when it’s super hot out and it’s summertime, there is one thing on my mind >> ICE CREAM.
Unfortunately for me, dairy and I don’t really get along… which I know you are already aware of since this is a paleo food blog. So what’s a girl to do??
Luckily for me, and you too(!), I have found THE most delicious dairy free frozen dessert EVA. And I know I joke around with you, but I am not exaggerating at all. This stuff is good.
It tastes exactly like the classic coffee ice cream I grew up on, but without the dairy! So my taste buds are happy and so is my tummy.
But why stop there, right?! Why not take that diary free deliciousness and sandwich it between two of your favorite cookies and then dunk it in some more chocolate…
But the thing that I actually love the most about this new So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Dessert is that is tastes like real ice cream!
I’ve tried a lot of dairy free ice creams and honestly, most just don’t cut it. In fact, I will usually opt to eat the dairy-filled ice cream and know that I’m not going be feeling my best for the next day. But THIS! This diary free ice cream tastes like the real deal.
So Delicious has five new flavors out and while this cold brew is my numba one, the toasted coconut key lime came in at a close second!
You can be assured that I will be making these cold brew cookie sandwiches all summer long!
Make these Frozen Cold Brew Cookie Sandwiches and post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature for a chance to be featured!Print
- 12 cookies (pick your favorite! – I went with vegan chocolate chip.)
- 1 pint So Delicious Dairy Free Cold Brew Frozen Dessert
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil
- On a parchment lined a cookie sheet, place 6 cookies upside down. Scoop 1/3 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Cold Brew Frozen Dessert on to each cookie.
- Top with another cookie to form a sandwich. Place in the freezer to set – about 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil until smooth. This can be done in a microwave or double boiler.
- Dip each cookie sandwich into the chocolate and place back onto the parchment.
- Allow chocolate to set in the freezer.
- Remove from the freezer right before you want to enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!
Join the Hungry by Nature tribe!
Get the latest recipes, exclusive content, and much more!