Make this GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookie for Two for you and your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day! Nothing says love like cookies and chocolate!
Here’s the thing about me and cookies. I love them.
I love them almost as much as I love Pat. Almost… I love Pat way way more than cookies. But cookies definitely are high on my list, right above sweet potatoes with almond butter, spicy margaritas, and Kanye West.
This is a very serious list people.
Valentine’s Day isn’t a big deal in our house. The restaurants are always overcrowded and there’s no doubt a prix fixe menu that is not gluten free. So instead, we curl up on the couch, order takeout and catch up on our latest Netflix obsession.
Oh and dessert too, obvs.
This year I decided to make us a single serve paleo chocolate chip cookie that is perfect for sharing!
And trust me when I tell you that this giant cookie for two was gone in a matter of minutes! Can you guess which half was mine?!
Make this Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie for Two for you and your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day and post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature for a chance to be featured!
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter (can sub other nut butter)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, soft
- 1 egg at room temperature
- Splash vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons diary free chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond butter, coconut sugar and coconut oil. Add egg and vanilla extract, whisking until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Dump the cookie dough (it will be wet) onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and place in the freezer to chill for 30 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow the cookie to cool for 5-10 minutes before eating.
Don’t forget to pin this for Valentine’s Day!