Made with organic ingredients, these Bilinski chicken sausage skewers are easy to make, delicious, and filled with good for you ingredients!
Thanks to Bilinksi for sending product for me to create this recipe. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!
All I can say is thank goodness. THANK GOODNESS.
After two months of non-stop weekend events away from Chicago, I am so happy to finally be home with no plans of leaving in the near future. Since the first weekend in May, Pat and I have only been at home one weekend, which was Pride parade weekend. And while that was amazing, it was definitely not relaxing or restful.
I’m ready for relaxing and restful and sleeping in my own bed.
Since the time at home has been brief, I have taken full advantage of quick and easy dinners and was ecstatic when I received a package of Bilinski’s chicken sausage in the mail!
I have been purchasing Bilinski’s ever since I discovered it at Fresh Thyme and will not be stopping anytime soon. In case you were wondering (which I am sure that you are) here are just a few reasons why I love Bilinksi’s:
- They only use free range and antibiotic free chickens.
- All of their products are non-GMO.
- Like me, they believe in simple and real ingredients.
- Their products are delicious!
There are a few limited edition flavors out right now. As soon as I saw the Pineapple Barbecue, I knew chicken sausage skewers were gonna go down.
I paired the chicken sausage with lots of bell peppers and red onion in an easy marinade and took them straight to the grill.
Will you take a look at those char marks?! Hubba Hubba.
Chicken sausage seriously saves my life for quick and easy meals. Just make sure you check out the ingredients and make sure they are only made with REAL things. Do it.
Tell me: Have you tried Bilinski’s chicken sausage?
Make these chicken sausage skewers, follow me on Instagram, post a picture and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature for a chance to be featured!
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 bell peppers - red, orange, yellow, and green
- 1 small red onion
- 1 package Bilinski's Pineapple Barbecue Chicken Sausage
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop your bell peppers and red onion into large chunks and place in a plastic bag.
- Add in the lemon juice mixture and let the vegetables marinade for 30 minutes or longer.
- Cut the Bilinski's Pineapple Barbecue chicken sausage into bites (I had 7 bites per sausage).
- Assemble the skewers, alternating between vegetables and sausage.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and grill skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Looking for other grilling recipes? Check these out!