10 minute no bake energy bites are simple to make with only 6 ingredients and a food processor. Make these over the weekend and have healthy snacks for the week!
I’m keeping things extra short and sweet for you today. Pat and I are currently in Seattle visiting two couples – both of which ABANDONED us (<— super dramatic, I know) in Chicago for the west coast.
We are looking forward to an extra long weekend filled with friends, exploring, some hiking, definitely eating, probably drinking, and whatever else they have in store for us!
Before we left town, I made sure our bags were full of snacks for the flight and for our time exploring! So you know I brought these no bake energy bites with me.
These beauties are so simple – just dates, oats, peanuts, chia seeds, cinnamon, and a little honey. My feelings towards chia seeds fluctuate pretty drastically, but we are currently in the ‘I’m into you” phase, which is why you’ll see them here.
I hope you love them as much as I do! Have a wonderful weekend and make you follow along on my Instagram to see all my adventures in Seattle!
Tell me: Have you ever been to Seattle?
Make these 10 minute no bake energy bites, post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature for a chance to be featured!
- ½ cup peanuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1 cup dates*
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Add the peanuts to the basin of your food processor and pulse a few times to break them down.
- Add in the dates and pulse again.
- Next, add in the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and honey. Process until a dough begins to form.
- With slightly damp hands, roll the dough into balls roughly 1 inch in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container. They will last for at least a week on your counter and longer in the fridge (if you haven't eaten them all by then!).
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!
Join the Hungry by Nature tribe!
Get the latest recipes, exclusive content, and much more!