10 minute no bake energy bites are simple to make with only 6 ingredients and a food processor. Make these over the weekend and have healthy snacks for the week!
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1 cup dates*
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Add the peanuts to the basin of your food processor and pulse a few times to break them down.
- Add in the dates and pulse again.
- Next, add in the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and honey. Process until a dough begins to form.
- With slightly damp hands, roll the dough into balls roughly 1 inch in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container. They will last for at least a week on your counter and longer in the fridge (if you haven’t eaten them all by then!).
*Make sure your dates are very moist. If they are on the dry side, soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain the water and use the dates as described.
Keywords: energy bites, energy balls, no bake